Insurance and Billing
When you schedule an appointment with our office, it’s important to know:
- Photo ID and Insurance Card are required at your first visit and anytime your contact information or insurance changes
- Copays, Deductibles, and Co-Insurance will be collected at your appointment
- Credit or Debit card on file is required to schedule an appointment
- There is no charge to reschedule or cancel if it’s done with at least 48 hours advance
notice. Less than 48 hours notice will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
- We have very competitive cash prices for medical consultations and procedures; and
- We can provide an estimate of the total cost when the appointment is scheduled.
- We accept most PPO Insurance Plans and Medicare. If you have a question regarding
coverage, please call your insurance or our office for more information.
Our current list of accepted insurances includes:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care
Please contact us if you don’t see your insurance on the list because we are adding new insurers all the time. We can also work with you on an Out of Network basis, even utilizing any Health Savings or Flexible Spending accounts you may have.